The 2006 Winter Olympics will be in the city that English speaking population of the world calls Turin, Italy. The official logo has the word "Torino" on it, because the Italian word for "Turin" is "Torino."
Journalists are finding this confusing. <
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand and wish to continue
These last few months I have been kicking around the idea of starting back on the blogging train. It hasn’t been much of an idea, but never...
-
Wikipedia says: Akrotiri and Dhekelia are two areas on the island of Cyprus that comprise the Sovereign Base Areas Overseas Territory of the...
-
The next stop on my tour is Afghanistan. Afghanistan's radio industry seems to be bounding back from what I will refer to as "inf...
-
Enjoy a great scene from one of my favorite films:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.