Constant/Setting "is a simple website that displays in real time, any sunset images taken and posted to Flickr as creative commons that correspond to the cities where the sun is setting at the moment."
As you can imagine, some times of day have a bit more variety than others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand and wish to continue
These last few months I have been kicking around the idea of starting back on the blogging train. It hasn’t been much of an idea, but never...
-
Wikipedia says: Akrotiri and Dhekelia are two areas on the island of Cyprus that comprise the Sovereign Base Areas Overseas Territory of the...
-
The next stop on my tour is Afghanistan. Afghanistan's radio industry seems to be bounding back from what I will refer to as "inf...
-
Enjoy a great scene from one of my favorite films:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.