"Do Bananas Chew Gum" is apparently the first question on a test for dyslexia. For the record they don't.
But if they did, then they wouldn't have quite so much trouble with their ears popping on airplanes. They might do well to irrigate their noses as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand and wish to continue
These last few months I have been kicking around the idea of starting back on the blogging train. It hasn’t been much of an idea, but never...
-
Wikipedia says: Akrotiri and Dhekelia are two areas on the island of Cyprus that comprise the Sovereign Base Areas Overseas Territory of the...
-
The next stop on my tour is Afghanistan. Afghanistan's radio industry seems to be bounding back from what I will refer to as "inf...
-
Enjoy a great scene from one of my favorite films:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.