Soko did this song which was passed along from blog to mailing list to blog (those that pay attention to my Shared Google Reader Posts might have seen it go by):
I love the reaction to this live set where everybody in the audience knows the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand and wish to continue
These last few months I have been kicking around the idea of starting back on the blogging train. It hasn’t been much of an idea, but never...
-
Wikipedia says: Akrotiri and Dhekelia are two areas on the island of Cyprus that comprise the Sovereign Base Areas Overseas Territory of the...
-
The next stop on my tour is Afghanistan. Afghanistan's radio industry seems to be bounding back from what I will refer to as "inf...
-
Enjoy a great scene from one of my favorite films:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.