I've been meaning to put up a link to Jennifer Lerew's blog for a few months now. She's a story artist for animated films working in Southern California so she started a blog to share some of her sketches. As if that wasn't fun enough, she then started scanning all of the animation memorabilia that she's been finding.
Now, she's decided to split the subjects into two blogs, Blackwing Diaries for the memorabilia and Blackwing Sketchbook for her art. Go visit both. They are quite excellent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand and wish to continue
These last few months I have been kicking around the idea of starting back on the blogging train. It hasn’t been much of an idea, but never...
-
Wikipedia says: Akrotiri and Dhekelia are two areas on the island of Cyprus that comprise the Sovereign Base Areas Overseas Territory of the...
-
The next stop on my tour is Afghanistan. Afghanistan's radio industry seems to be bounding back from what I will refer to as "inf...
-
Enjoy a great scene from one of my favorite films:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.